We offer the following clinical services
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT CHECKS
- CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- CERVICAL SMEAR TESTS
- WELL PERSON CLINIC
- HEALTH PROMOTION
- MINOR SURGERY
- ANTENATAL CARE/FAMILY PLANNING
- ELDERLY PERSONS SCREENING
- TRAVEL CLINIC
- BLOOD TESTS AND SPECIMENS
- CONTRACEPTION including coil fitting & implants
For more information on these services please ask for an information sheet.
Nurse and Healthcare Assistants
Our Practice Nurses Janet & Donna hold sessions Monday - Friday.
They are fully qualified to carry out:
- Health promotions advice
- Screening e.g.: ear syringing
- Health checks
- Immunisations for children
- Cervical smears
- Travel Advice and Immunisation
- Wound Dressings
- Contraception Advice/ Review
- Removal of Sutures
- Weight Clinics
- Chronic Disease Clinics (asthma/COPD/Diabetes)
- Blood Tests including INR
- Smoking Advice
- B12 injections
The Nurses are assisted by our Health Care Assistants; Lydia & Georgia. Duties covered are different for each individual, so please contact the Surgery for more informaion.
The range of services covered by them are: venepuncture, blood pressure readings, 24 Hour ECG's, ECG's, weight management, health checks, simple dressings, stitch removal & INR monitoring.